Here is a pretty surprising video of what Power teaching of Wholebrainteaching.com is all about.
In this video you can see a less scary and slower version of what Power teaching can be. I went along with the video, as if I were in the class, and I have to say it was pretty fun and beneficial.
If you read the Wholebrainteaching.com first steps, you'll get the whys of it all
Here the benefits, I see :
- The yes-class, get the class' willing attention.
- The mirror gesture makes it surprisingly fun.
- The teach-your-classmate, makes you repeat what has just been said. You listen differently after a few tries, as you know you're going to have to repeat it.
- The gestures triggers kinetic memory to kick-in and help out the whole process.
- The scoring system gives you an almost tangible technic to get the class to keep a tight line with what is expected.